Thursday 24 May 2007

Countdown

As the days tick by, the reality of my commitment hasn't really sunk in yet. I'm in the process of getting my work-holiday visa and otherwise getting myself ready to leave. Y'know...... things like getting a few more gi's, getting gifts, figuring out what to do with stuff I have to leave in Vancouver.

Oddly enough, everyone else seems more anxious than I am about me leaving. I'm not really the type to get all antsy about things like this- at least, not up until the last 30 seconds. So I'm likely to faint on the gangway getting on the plane but until then, I'm doing just fine. Or maybe everyone's anxious because they want me gone?? Who knows haha.....

At any rate, the real excitement doesn't really start until I get there so til then, the posts will be a bit far and few between.

In the meantime, feel free to leave lots of comments! As my Sugito-bred friend did who stumbled upon my blog whilst Googling "Sugito" and "blog", it seems. This furthers the notion that Google will eventually rule the world.

No comments: